Hypnotherapy Professional College LLC in Montana and Colorado offer comprehensive courses on the study of hypnotherapy for people who are looking to start a career in the field. We use a university-style approach in equipping our students with the competence to become a professional Certified Master Hypnotherapist in the future.
Our colleges are now being offered in Colorado and Montana and follow in the footsteps of our ten-year-old school in Canada. We are licensed by the College of Professional Therapy and recognized by the following institutions:
Hypnotherapy is a type of psychotherapy that has been around for more than 5000 years. It has been used in improving mental health and personal development. Likewise, it has been employed to induce spiritual states. This type of healing has been used for the following:
Our school is headed by Sheila Nielsen, who is also one of our instructors. She is a Clinical Certified Master Hypnotherapist. Sheila has more than 27 years of experience as a business, brand development manager, she has personally used Hypnotherapy as a healing therapy for over 30 years to improve her life sytle, relationships and physical healing.
We offer certification programs in Basic, Advanced, and Master Hypnosis. The following requirements are essential in accomplishing your studies:
Classroom Requirements Are: Meeting requirement for certification from RTI and IMDHA
1. Resistance to Results - 24 hours
2. Basic classroom requirement – 48 hours
3. Advanced Classroom requirements – 48 hours
4. Masters Classroom requirements – 80 hours.
5. Clinical, counseling and NLP - 45 hours
Seminars and Workshops
Class Dates Are:
1. Course Name: R2R Workshop Part 2 of 3
2. Location: 109 Ponderosa Lane, Kalispel, MT
3. Date and Time: Saturday, October 14, 2017 1-4pm
1. Course Name: R2R Intensive Workshop
2. Location: Wellness Center, 109 Ponderosa Lane, Kalispel, MT
3. Date and Time: Saturday November 18, 2017 1-4pm
Location: Eureka, Montana